Established in 1954, Fujiiryoki is a manufacturer of medical device, which provides health and beauty-related products.
We boast the largest share (over 30%) in the high value-added massage chair market, and we have been distributing products to more than 20 countries throughout the world.
In recent years, we recorded high-growth in the training equipment sector. We have also been supporting the health and beauty of customers worldwide for many years through our medical device such as potential, ultrashort wave and low-frequency therapy equipment and hearing aids.
- Fuji Seisakusho is established in Hannancho, Abeno-ku, Osaka City, to produce healthcare equipment.
- The first wooden massage chair is developed.
- The industry's first 4-ball massage chair is developed.
- The company reorganizes as a corporate body under the name Kabushikigaisha Fujiiryoki.
- The head office and factory move to Sugimotocho, Sumiyoshi-ku, Osaka City.
- Fujiiryoki Massage Chair's massage method "pounding" is patented in the USA, and obtains exclusivity rights in the US.
- Sakai factory is built and put into operation.
- The new office building is completed in Nipponbashi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka City.
- CYBER-Relax S.O massage chair series wins the Good Design Special Prize.
- CYBER-Relax AS-800 massage chair series wins the Good Design Award.
- The company obtains the ISO13485:2003 certification, which is the international standard for 'quality management system for healthcare equipment.'
- The head office moves to Chuo-ku, Osaka City.
- The Tokyo Showroom is opened.
- The Osaka factory and new office building are completed in Taishicho,Minamikawachi-gun,Osaka Prefecture.