1. What makes Fujiiryoki massage chair UNIQUE?
Fujiiryoki massage chair invites you to a dream world that is good for your health. It is just like the powerful and gentle touch of an expert’s hands. There are 559-734 combinations of massages based on 50 basic types. Fifty basic types of massage are provided by combining the basic functions of AIR MASSAGE, KNEAD, TAPPING, SHIATSU, or others, 3D MODE that gives back and forth movements to the knead balls, and rolling to extend the backbone. Such delicate touches reproduce the sense of hand massage by an expert technician. 734 combinations are the largest number in the industry. Massaging types number 734 types overall, consisting of 50 types by the mechanical, 9 types by the air and 495 types by the combination of mechanical and air.
2. What kind of new function does Fujiiryoki massage chair have?
- We have succeeded to develop and offer a new function named “SHOULDER MASSAGER” for the first time in the industry, in addition to the conventional massaging with air bags and knead balls. Stimulation applied around the “SHOULDER”, which is the massaging point for the entire shoulder area, alleviates stiffness and fatigue accumulated over the neck and shoulders.
- Added air bags for finer changes of stimulation with 5-level adjustment
- Air Massage on the soles, where a number of massage points are concentrated, is stimulated while the legs are restrained not to lift. Stiffness accumulated in the feet during the day is kneaded and slackened to accelerate the blood circulation.
- New Foot stretching stretches the knees and lower half of body by holding and bringing down the legs while pushing up the thighs with the air bag at the seat. Knee joints are massaged with gentle stretching to accelerate the blood circulation in the legs, which tend to swell.
- Easy Quick Start
- Register your course in 'My Memory'
- Cross-shaped key for a simple operation
- Fluctuation Massage - Variable Speed Function: Knead and Tapping
- Intensified Lower Body Massage Function - Waist/ Hip Massage: Lifting Function + Double Air Bags and Foot Stretching Massage: Stretch + Double Foot Stretch
3. What types of massage can Fujiiryoki massage chair give?
- Deep knead - When you feel severe stiffness or tiredness over the entire body, the chair will provide a very deep and firm massage that you have never experienced in the past. The deep knead up is applied from lower part to the top toward the shoulders. The deep knead down is applied from top to the lower part toward the core of body.
- Rubbing - Stiffness of the body will be relieved softly and leisurely in a manner similar to soft kneading by the palms.
- Shiatsu - Blood circulation is promoted by repeated compressions and relaxations produced by the pushing and pulling movements.
- Stretch - Stiffness is alleviated with function that feels like the pushing up and pulling down of hands.
- Wavelet - A combination of tapping and kneading alleviates fatigue and promotes blood circulation.
- Tapping - Rhythmical and repeated tapping by the knead balls remove the fatigue accumulated in the muscles.
- Spine Stretch - Stretches and rolls the spine
- KIWAMIMECHA Massage - Neck Massage, Super Knead/ Super Tapping and Super Back Knead/ Super Back Tapping/ Buttocks Massage
- Total Body Stretch Massage
- Twist Massage
- Shoulder Tip Massage
- Hand & Arm Massage
- Buttocks Air Massage
- Lower Back & Buttocks Massage
- Leg Massage
- Sole Massage
4. Does Fujiiryoki massage chair have auto course or manual massages?
Various kinds of information are displayed on the screen in easily comprehended ways. Controls are divided in two ways: Open the cover to start Manual Controls or close the cover to initiate the simplified AUTO COURSE controls.
5. What is the finance rate?
0% interest for 6-24 month with payments
Fujiiryoki ACIGI has partnered with GE Finance, one of the world's largest financial services organizations, to provide our customers this new flexible and easy way to purchase from Fujiiryoki ACIGI.
- Quick, Easy, Secure
- Instant credit decision - in 10 minute!
- Easy monthly payments
- Special promotions and offers for well-qualified customers - Low down payment! 0% interest for 12 month with payments!
Please contact us at: 1-888-266-1618 (Mon-Sun, 10:00am-6:00pm PT) for more detail.
* To expedite the application process, customer must provide (1) a copy of a driver's license & (2) a copy of a valid credit card with the exact name appears on the driver's license.
What is the PURCHASE PLAN?
Offered by GE Finance to qualified U.S. residents with approved credit. Taxes, fees, shipping and handling charges are extra, and vary.
*0% INTEREST for 12 month with payments.
Minimum monthly payments are required. For accounts not paid in full by the 12th month, account balance and new purchases will be subject to the Standard Rate (23.99% - 26.99% variable APR, depending on creditworthiness).
Specifications, availability and terms of offer may change without notice. Taxes, fees, shipping and handling charges are extra, and vary. Offer may be combined with other select offers or discounts. Fujiiryoki ACIGI cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.
6. Can I adjust the intensity of the massage?
Yes. Just select strength out of 5 to 7 levels depending on physical condition.
7. What is the warranty on Fujiiryoki massage chair?
One year manufacturer warranty
First 90 days on-site service
1 year labor and part(s)
Service Request Form
The massage chair warranty covers the product as follows: Warranty options: Customers has options to purchase following Warranty Plans upon their purchase of our Massage Chair products and subject to our final confirmation; extended warranty covers part(s) only.
Option 1: 1-year Plan $199
Most buyers find it is beneficial that Fujiiryoki chairs have its high tech feature, which is the self diagnostic system, can indicate what kinds of problem is. Just a few minutes on the phone with our technical department will diagnose the problem. Our technicians will give you step-by-step instructions for the repair process. If replacement of parts is needed, we will deliver them with instructions immediately.
8. Where can I buy a Fujiiryoki massage chair?
We have three stores which are located in Milpitas, San Francisco, Fremont and Santa Clara. For the east coast, we have two stores in Flushing, New York. Plus, we have over 20 dealers along national wide. We also exhibit at various trade shows. Please refer to the tradeshow schedule section under the “chair demo” icon for their location and show date. You can also ask for details by calling our toll free number 1-888-266-1618.
9. Can I have the massage chair delivered to my home?
Yes, Fujiiryoki offers front door, inside delivery, white Glove or white grove with assembly services.
10. How long does delivery take?
Standard delivery is usually 5-10 business days, depending on your location. Standard shipping is via whatever carriers. White Glove delivery service is available at additional costs. However, we are not held responsible for any delays due to customs and duty regulations, procedures, shipping company's error, or any other reasons out of our control. In case there are any shortage for the items you order, we will notify you by the phone or email. Under this situation, the process will be delayed.
11. Is it simple to assemble the chairs?
Assembly of most of Fujiiryoki models is simple. Our chairs come in a whole unit already, only simple assembly of chair accessories needed. Complete setup instructions come with the chair delivery. However, it is recommended that two people operate it due to the weight of the chair.
12. How will I be notified about the delivery date?
After your chair is picked up by the carrier, you will receive a notification from our customer services. You may also request for a delivery window on a specified date that is convenient for you.
13. How do you charge for shipping fee?
Shipping charge for each our massage chair for different models is range from $200 to $499(*This applied to 48 US States only, Hawaii and Alaska shipment cost extra); depend on the weight of massage chair. Small item, such as foot massager is from $25 to $100.
14. Does Fujiiryoki massage chair import from Japan?
Our Fujiiryoki chairs are 100% made in Japan and designed, experimented and produced by R&D professional in Japan.
15. Can I return my chair if I am not satisfied with its operation and performance?
Customers are dissatisfied is only due to a lack of understanding of the operation of the chair or the correct ways to use it. Our professional customer support staff will assist you in understanding how to use your chair to meet your personal need(s).
For on-line order, if you find the chair unsatisfactory, we will arrange for a return and refund as long as the chair is in the original factory and resalable conditions with all packaging materials, inserts, manuals and accessories included, no later than 7 days from the date of purchase. A refund will be issued less the S & H cost after our inspection. There will be other associated charges or restocking fee if the merchandises returned are damaged, misused or abused. No return will be accepted at all after 7days. All returns must be authorized by us, and a RMA number will be required for the return shipment.
For trade show and on site (i.e. showroom) orders, cancellations of purchase orders are subject to 20% cancellation fee of the total amount and can only be accepted on the same date it was purchased. We do not accept cancelation or issue refund after 24 hours of the sales transaction. Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 30%, freight prepaid, and shall be in the original box. A deposit paid for specific purchase order is absolutely not refundable. All sales are final.
Please email to
or call 1-888-816-0888 for return authorization.
16. What is the shipping policy?
Standard delivery is usually 5-10 business days, depending on your location. Standard shipping is via different shipping carriers. Small items will be shipped by FedEx.
Optional - White Glove Delivery/White Glove with Assembly (additional $100-250). This must be requested before hand; no upgrade of delivery service will be accepted after dispatch of any product.
After your order is processed, the shipping company will deliver your chair in around 7 to 12 business days.
Please advise us when placing order if you need white glove delivery services. Otherwise, delivery will be limited to front door delivery only through standard ground shipping.
17. How Information is used
We do not sell or rent your personal information to others without your consent. We use customer information we collect only for the purposes of filling orders, contacting purchasers to inform them of their order status, sending promotional information, enhancing the operation of our site, serving advertisements, for statistical purposes and to administer our systems. We may use third parties to help us fulfill orders, to help process payments, to provide customer service, to serve site content, to serve the advertisements you see on our site, to book travel purchases, to conduct surveys, to help administer promotional emails, to administer warranties purchased, and to administer drawings or contests. We give them access to the information needed to do their job. Sometimes that includes your personal information. Our computer system protects personal information using advanced firewall technology.
18. What is the Warranty Policy?
Service Request Form
LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
Please read the following limited warranty information. Warranty option: Customers have an option to purchase following Warranty Plan upon their purchase of our Massage Chair products and subject to our final confirmation
Option 1: 1-year Plan $199
ACIGI warrants that this product will be free from defects in workmanship or material, subject to all of the terms of this Limited Warranty from our company and our co-opeate company JEZ, a national-wide company. This Limited Warranty covers only the first consumer sale of a genuine product, in its original packaging, with in the U.S.A. This Limited Warranty does not cover damage which occurs in shipment, of failures that are caused by misapplication, alteration, modification, overloading, using the product with an improper accessory, unauthorized service, or damages that are attributed to an act of God.
ACIGI will, at its option, either repair or replace with new or rebuilt parts for defective parts, only as follows: The first 90-Day period (from Date of Purchase) repair policy: This warranty covers parts for repair work, (with the exception of sewing product parts, goods transportation*), and labor for repair work.
Parts (excluding moving block components): New or rebuilt parts in exchange for defective parts for one (1) year.
Moving block and/or block components: New or rebuilt parts in exchange for defective parts for one (1) year. The purchaser pays for all labor charges related to the removal and installation of the moving block and/or block components after warranty ends.
The limited warranty described above shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by ACIGI, and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you, the first consumer purchaser. This warranty is extended to no other person and is nontransferable. THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS, AND NO OTHER OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF ACIGI WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT EXCEPT THE WARRANTY OR WARRANTIES CONTAINED HEREIN.
ACIGI ASSUMES NO RISK AND SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS OF PROFITS SUSTAINED BY YOU OR BY ANY PERSON DEALING WITH YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS OR RESULTING FROM THE SALE, USE OR APPLICATION OF THE PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY SUCH CLAIM IS ASSERTED ON A CONTRACT, TORT STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS.
Correction of defects, in the manner and for the period of time described above, shall constitute complete fulfillment of all liabilities and responsibilities of ACIGI to you with respect to the product. Failure to make your warranty claim during the warranty period (within 30 days of original purchase) shall preclude you or any other person from asserting any claims against ACIGI regarding the performance of the product, regardless of whether such claim is asserted on a contract, tort, strict product liability or any other basis.
All service covered by this warranty must be approved by ACIGI. Call ACIGI Customer Service between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, or write directly to ACIGI Relaxation, 4399 Ingot Street, Fremont, CA 94538 or e-mail us at
. In order to enforce your rights under this limited warranty, you must provide proof of original purchase (such as an original receipt, or a dated warranty card on file) and a detailed note describing the nature of the problem and the service requested.
*Shipping is limited to only ground service within the United States area. Customers are responsible for international and/or express shipping charge.
19. Where else can you send your chair for repair?
Our Official Contractor:
1) Jez Enterprises Inc.
2) Spa One Repair
* Authorization required from Dr. Fuji before contact our contractor.