- You will benefit from Fujiiryoki Massage Chair if you are suffering from aches and pains, arthritis, backache, bursitis, diabetic neuropathy, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, head/neck aches, poor circulation, sleeplessness, sports injuries, stress, sore muscles and tired feet.
- The Fujiiryoki massage chair gives an excellent massage similar to being worked on by a skilled massage therapist. The Fujiiryoki massage chair is preferable to any other equipment due to its sophisticated technology.
- In the world today, most people have worked several hours per day. Then fatigue is likely to accumulate in the areas from the base of the shoulders to the back, which are comparatively fixed, rather than the hands and shoulders, which are moving frequently. Fatigue and stiffness occur accordingly especially at the base of the shoulders. It is commonly known that it is effective for stiffness and fatigue, not only in the shoulders but also in the entire upper body, to wrap the point around the shoulder from both ends and massage widely over the areas from the bases of the shoulders to back. The rubber rollers are contoured to resemble the surface of a thumb and have a density similar to padding at the fingertips. Before you can fully appreciate what the chair does, you have to know a bit about acupuncture.
- Acupuncture uses different qualities of touch that vary from light to firm pressure. Many people have heard of acupuncture with needles, which use the same points. There are approximately 365 traditional acupuncture points. Nearly 100 points are located on the back and neck. When these points are stimulated properly, an increase of blood circulation and energy flow result. A substantial body of literature supports the benefits of acupuncture. The existence of acupuncture points has actually been scientifically verified by measuring greater electrical conductivity at these points. Yet many different styles of finger pressure, such as shiatsu massage developed in Japan, utilize the same basic acupuncture principles and are less invasive than acupuncture.
- The Fujiiryoki massage chair is designed to stimulate a series of points along the spine. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that pressing on these back points can send beneficial signals to corresponding organs and associated areas.
- The rollers on the Fujiiryoki massage chair stimulate these points and thus can help stretch and loosen stiff and tense muscles. This can temporarily reduce minor muscular back pain, and temporarily increase blood circulation and oxygen capacity of blood where the pressure is being applied. In addition, the effective nature of the Fujiiryoki massage may help in the release of endorphins, providing temporary relief of pain and a reduction in mental stress and tension in the same way that acupuncture would.
- There are many styles massage, using different techniques, ranging from deep tissue that strongly stimulate the body’s muscles and tissues, to more gentle massage strokes. Shiatsu, from Japan, is known for its firm pressure that releases deep muscular tension. In contrast, Swedish massage uses long continuous strokes. Although a skilled massage therapist may know how to give both styles, few can integrate these techniques into a personal, unique, individualized treatment.
- This question has always been placed as the starting point of our new development. “Solution massage” is designed to knead and slacken the stiffness and fatigue using the knead balls and the air bags. By introducing several new functions, for the first time in the industry, we have succeeded to push forward our technologies and realize “Synthetic treatments”. We are pleased to invite you to the reserved seat as if in a dream.
- Fujiiryoki massage chairs make you feel of touch transmitted to the body awakens senses of new comfort and new relaxation. Advanced technology has realized simultaneous massaging at the back surface and the seat surface by air and mechanical movements. Sensation of enjoying at the same time just like hand massages by several professional masseurs wraps up the whole body.
- Main Effect and Efficacy
- Recovery from fatigue
- Promotion of blood circulation
- Removal of muscular fatigue
- Relief of muscular stiffness
- Alleviation of neuralgia or muscular pain
- Dilates the blood vessels, improves the circulation of blood throughout the body.
- Increases the number of red blood cells.
- Acts as a "mechanical cleanser" cleanser? Stimulating lymph circulation and hastening the elimination of waste and toxic debris.
- Relaxes muscle spasm and relieves tension
Increase blood supply nutrition to muscles without adding to their load of toxic lactic acid produced through voluntary muscle concentration. Massage thus helps to prevent build-up of harmful "fatigue”? Produced from strenuous exercise or injury.
- Improves muscle tone and helps prevent or delay muscular atrophy resulting from forced inactivity.
Can compensate, in part, for lack of exercise and muscular contraction in people who because of injury, illness or age, are forced to remain inactive. In these cases, massage helps return venous blood to the heart and so eases the strain on the vital organ.
- May have a sedative, stimulating or even exhausting effect on the nervous system, depending on the type of massage and the length of massage treatment given.
- According to some authorities, may burst the gat capsules in subcutaneous tissue so that the fart exudes and becomes absorbed. In this way, massage combined with a nutritious but calorie-deficient diet can be an aid to toning and shaping the body.
- By improving the general circulation, increases nutrition of the tissues. It is accompanied or followed by an increased interchange of substances between the blood and tissue cells heightening tissue metabolism.
- Increases the excretion "via the kidneys” of fluids and waste products of protein metabolism, inorganic phosphorus, and salt in normal individuals.
- Encourages the retention of nitrogen? Phosphorus and sulfur necessary for tissue repair in bone fractures.
- Stretches connective tissue and improves circulation and nutrition, massage also prevents the formation of adhesions and reduces the danger of fibrosis.
- Improves the circulation and nutrition of joints and hastens the elimination of harmful deposits. It helps lessen inflammation and swelling in joints and alleviates pain.
- Helps reduce edema (bruising)
- During injury rehabilitation reduces swelling, lessens pain, and facilitates movement.
More Information -
Massage therapy helps you relax, re-align and rejuvenate. There are many positive aspects to receiving massage therapy on an ongoing basis, and with the busy lives we lead, we can all benefit from a little stress-management. The experienced, professional therapists at Massage Envy clinics nationwide provide exceptional care and will design an effective customized massage treatment to address your individual needs.
More Americans are turning to therapeutic massage treatment to provide relaxation, relieve tension associated with the daily stresses of their busy lives, or simply to help maintain good health and achieve a balanced lifestyle. Oh, and let's not forget how great it feels to be treated by a professional massage therapist.
There are so many healthy benefits to receiving massage therapy on a regular basis:
- Relieves Stress
- Encourages Relaxation
- Improves Posture
- Improves Circulation
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Helps Manage Pain
- Relaxes Muscles
- Improves Flexibility and Range of Motion
- Relieves Tension-Related Headaches
- Strengthens The Immune System
- Enhances Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Improves Rehabilitation After Injury
- Manage Fibromyalgia Pain Naturally
Recent scientific research also proves that massage therapy increases immune function, decreases stress levels and reduces recovery time in many medical conditions including:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Asthma and Bronchitis
- Circulatory Problems
- Sports Injuries
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Musculo-Skeletal Disorders